Jobs in the French Alps for English speakers
Town & Country Property France (Euro Immobilier Chalais SARL) is a leading English owned and managed “agence immobilière” for international and local property buyers. We are continuing to expand our property sales network across France, and we are looking for dynamic, bilingual and self-motivated sales people to join our expanding team. Today we are offering jobs in Bourg-Saint-Maurice in the French Alps and the surrounding skji area s of Paradiski (Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, La Plagne) & La Rosière
As an Independent Property Sale Agent ( aka ‘Agent Commercial Immobilier’ to give its proper name) you handle these tasks:
- Creating a portfolio of properties for sale in your area
- Signing up vendors to a sales mandate
- Creating accurate information on the property including good photos
- Supplying accompanying documents and data to head office
- Responding to client correspondence in a timely manner
- Arranging and accompanying viewings
- Negotiation of sales
- Maintaining health and safety measures
And lots more!
Why you should work with us:
It is important to understand that you are independent and it’s up to you when you want to work and not the agency. With this in mind we can offer you:
- No targets
- No compulsory meetings
- Non corporate method of work – relaxed and friendly
- Head office support with amazing bi-lingual sales service
- Free national and international internet marketing
- 50% commission on all your sales*
- Unlimited earnings
*Some agencies may tempt you with probable commisson levels based on a sliding scale of (moving) targets achieved. At Town & Country Property France you can hope to achieve at least around 50k€ per year (based on one sale /month on minimum non-shared unnegotiated commission).
Ideally you’re already an established & experienced French property sales agent.
It doesn’t matter that you are not. So if you are:
- Already living on France with at least a ‘Titre de Séjour’
- Have good local knowledge of your area
- Well presented, polite and a good communicator in both English & French
- Comfortable using computers, emails & specialist software
- Self motivated
- Have an interest in property
Then we are interested in talking to you!
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position below ,or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org